Executive Committee applications due this Friday
The Minneapolis Area REALTORS® five officers – President, President-Elect, Secretary, Treasurer, plus the immediate past president – make up the Association’s Executive Committee. Each officer serves a 1-year term.
Executive Officers Roles & Responsibilities:
- Authorize programs & activities which implement the vision, mission and strategic direction of the association
- Think & act strategically
- Speak publicly & represent MAR to the media, members and the public
- Maintain a constructive partnership with the CEO and understand MAR's governance structure
- Facilitate and preside over meetings with remaining focused on MAR's priorities